Ready to guide your family to survive and thrive in the digital age?
Essentials is a 6-module, video-based training that teaches effective digital parenting strategies to parents who want to guide their children to use technology responsibly and safely.
Whether you are completely lost or fairly confident about your child’s online activities, Essentials will challenge you to up your parenting skills. It is designed to create awareness and understanding so that you can support your family in any online situation.
- Module 1: smartphones and tablets
- Module 2: social media apps and platforms
- Module 3: online video gaming
- Module 4: screen balance for lifestyle
- Module 5: special educational needs children in the digital environment
- Module 6: digital resources for girls, minorities and under-represented children
- Resources on Helplines, Hotlines and Reporting
What you'll get:
- Easy-to-follow, parent-friendly videos
- Tip sheets and charts to guide you
- Conversation starters to help your family open up
- Parental control set-ups for Android and iOS
- Privacy setting and data protection advice
- Continued support in our Facebook Community
- And more!!
After purchase, you will be given access to the entire toolkit of videos and resources. You can then go through the modules at your own pace.
You will also have life-member access to all future updates and improvements to the toolkit.