Bespoke Online Webinars
Create a bespoke session for your employee-parents in an interactive and dynamic manner by booking a Lunch & Learn. Elizabeth will create a program based on your topic choice and/or participant needs and deliver a webinar that leaves employee-parents feeling confident and at ease with their digital parenting.
- The 1-hour webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by interactive discussion on issues relevant to the parent-employees.
- It fits perfectly into the lunch hour without disturbing your employees’ day and provides a socialization opportunity in addition to an educational one.
- The topic of the webinar is chosen by the company either from a list of proposed topics or following an agreement with Elizabeth and your HR department.
- Internet, Technology and Social Media: Challenges and Trends
- Parenting in the Digital Age: Issues and Resources
- Screens, Tweens and Teens: How to guide your children in the digital age
- Online Harassment, Trolling and Cyberbullying: Strategies for prevention and response
Either before or after payment, please schedule your Lunch & Learn directly by sending an email with proposed dates and times to [email protected].
We'll do the rest!