Enter into an online world that you never existed and see the different ways your child can be distracted and go down unintended paths.
Do you think you know all the things that your kids can do online? Do you think they may not always tell you about the sites they are visiting once they log on? Did you know that your child can be introduced to pornography by asking Google “What is sex?” Did you know that there are hidden photo apps? Did you know that your child can order a sex doll on Amazon?
What you'll get with this mini-kit:
- video training accompanied by powerpoints
- pdf resources
- Factsheets, recommended reading and checklists
What the mini-kit covers:
- Understand what your tweens and teens can do on Snapchat, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Create conversations for your family style
- Get answers to questions like: How can I support my tween or teen? How can I inspire resilience in your tween or teen? How can my digital family create strategies in case of peer pressure?
PLEASE NOTE THAT this is a pre-order and the Online Mini-Kit will be delivered into your inbox on August 31, 2020.